Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sing-our-heart-out.

25th March 2011
After awhile we've been waiting for this moment to come, and finally it's really happening!
Karaoke time! haha. Released our tension for GOD sake. This is what happened when you don't really enjoy your working life -.- Frankly speaking, working life sucks BIG time. And i mean it. Maybe i'm not ready yet, whatever. Lepas kerja balik rumah wangiwangi then pukul 9.30 keluar amek diorang (Nadia, Adilla). Keluar lambat sebab nk tgk American Idol. Haha sorry guys. Dah keluar lambat pahampaham la, parking 2-3 kali pusing baru dapat then tunggu giliran almost 30 minutes. Lepas habis mempamerkan bakat masingmasing *Ade bakat ke? Haha
Lepas tu pergi lepak McD titiwangsa till 2.30 am kot. Then balik. Thanks guys for the great night :)

Adilla,Nadia :)
You can see her smiling like there's no tomorrow, but inside. She's crying.
These are the people who are always behind me, to cheer me up, to help me out along my journey during practical and till now. I've met em' since my first year in college. And it was 3 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment