Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's all about me.

Assalamualaikum bloggers. Yo what's up? FYI, this is my 4th account. wth? haha i know right. I think im gonna stick with this account for sure (unless i forgot my password again) haha. Okay so i go by the name of Muhammad yazid abdullah. I just turn 20 (7th december 2010). Im just a boynextdoor that live with a simple life. Yes i am cute (??) Yes i am friendly (??) Yes i am funny (??) Yes i am rude (??) Yes i am filled with anger (??) Yes i am childish (??) Get to know me then you can judge (well who the hell are you to judge me) Don't judge, it ain't cool. Okay so currently im studying at Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University and taking Dip. in tourism management (how cool is that ) and guess what? it's my final year already :) wohoo! can't wait to get the hell out from klmu. Hopefully everything will go as good as i was expected it would be :) amin. Okay i think thats all from me now. Bye. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment